NorthHill Technology Resources is seeking a Senior Security Assessor for a 12 month+ contract role in Washington DC. Qualified candidates must be US Citizens with the ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
- 6+ year experience supporting security control assessments based on NIST SP 800-53 Rev. 4, NIST SP 800-53A Rev. 4, and NIST 800-37 Rev.1.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Professional understanding of Unix/Linux (Solaris/Red Hat) and MS Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with general purpose vulnerability scanners (e.g., QualysGuard, Nessus)
- Familiarity with NIST Special Publications (e.g., 800-53, 800-37)
- Strong documentation and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Prefer a least one certification (CISSP, CASP, CAP, CISA, CISM etc.