NorthHill Technology Resources has an opportunity for a Technical Writer for a newly awarded Federal contract in Washington, DC. Qualified candidates must be US Citizens and able to obtain a Security Clearance.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in technical writing and editing of IT documents.
- Experience writing deliverables for the federal government.
- Develops a document management system for all project related documentation.
- Responsible for all change control on documentation.
- Assists in creation of project pertinent documents such as a Quality Assurance Plan.
- Assists in collecting and documenting information pertinent to deliverables.
- Presents information in tangible forms whether it be proposals, presentations, reports, or brochures.
- Assists in performing various administrative duties to help with filing and tracking of documents written.
- Responsible for Internal and Customer portal development.
- Assists in writing and editing of project manager mandated deliverables.