NorthHill Technology Resources has an opportunity for a Data Streaming Technology Consultant with a dynamic, growing company in Falls Church, VA. This is a long-term contract role with a Federal Agency, candidates must be US Citizens and able to obtain Public Trust.
Data Streaming Technology SME
- 5+ years in the deployment, maintenance and operations of web-based systems in both Windows and Linux environments
- 5+ years creating data pipelines to include ETL and streaming data such as log or tool data
- 2+ years implementing and maintaining event streams in using technologies like Amazon Kinesis Streams/Firehose, Kafka Connect/Streams, and Apache Flume/NiFi
- Assist in creating roadmap and prototype design solutions for systems, educate others on design of solution and standards, review code and provide constructive feedback on improvement, research and recommend changes in software development standards and processes
- Demonstrated ability to apply an understanding of systems administration and operations to proactively identify and remediate day-to-day technical and operational challenges
- Implements streaming technology prototypes to develop proofs of concept and assess best course of action and choice in technologies