NorthHill Technology Resources has a need for a Data Strategy Consultant for a newly awarded Federal Program with US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in Rosslyn, VA. This role requires US Citizenship and a DHS EOD or DOD Top Secret Clearance is preferred.
We are looking for individuals with a strong consulting background, experience with one or more areas of Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Decision Support or Business Analysis. Must have strong consulting skills; executive presence; facilitation skills; strategy understanding; ability to quickly pick up new methods; process improvements; analytics abilities to work with numbers and cost/benefit analysis.
In support of the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), the team serves as trusted advisors to develop strategies for executing CIO Rachelle Henderson’s FY21 priorities including the standup of an Accelerated Service Delivery Model (ASDM), Enterprise Mobility, and Mission Delivery Culture. The team is currently implementing the ASDM by developing a technology solution request portal and a concept of operations for a Center of Excellence (COE) to expedite delivery of Platform as a Service (PaaS), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and Enterprise Analytics solutions to program office users. The team directly supports CIO Rachelle Henderson to develop executive briefing materials, provides strategy to multiple branch leads within OCIO by defining their respective visions and concepts of operations, and advances the ASDM through the delivery of use cases for implementation.
- Serve on a strategic advising team for executive clients and their high-priority programs
- Deliver on a high-visibility, fast-paced team
- Experience working with executive clients
- Comfortability dealing with ambiguity and the shaping of future work
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to obtain an ICE Public Trust clearance
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics or similar is required.
- Familiarity with PaaS, SaaS, RPA, Visualization, and Analytics technologies
- Experience working on Agile projects