As a ServiceNow Developer, you will play a vital role at our company. You will be working closely with an equally enthusiastic team of developers and engineers working in an Agile environment to modernize our customer's applications using low-code solutions and enhance the ServiceNow platform for our organization. As part of the process, you will be learning from peers/seniors and will be mentoring juniors in your tenure with us. This role supports a Federal Government client, qualified candidates must be US Citizens with the ability to obtain Federal Government Clearance.
In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting our mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to adapt to dynamic environments rapidly.
· Help to envision, design, and implement new features utilizing the ServiceNow low-code platform for the projects based on the prioritized product backlog
· Bring innovative, out-of-the-box thinking to solving challenging problems, brainstorming with peers, and utilizing available resources, including internal as well as external resources
· Build service requests from the requirements, including requests, request items, and tasks using workflows - manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
· Demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development, configuration, and administration, including experience leading teams in ServiceNow deployments.
· Unit test all developed features, including edge cases. Also, be comfortable conducting peer reviews of other developer’s code as needed
· Attend and actively participate in all Agile-related meetings. Work within the Agile framework, including participating in User Story grooming sessions, Sprint Planning meetings, and retrospectives
· Delivery presentations as required to the client during Sprint demos and coordinating meetings with intersecting teams as required.
· Participate in implementation architectures for digital solutions, frameworks, and accelerators.
· Participate in knowledge-sharing sessions within the company to socialize best practices and draft white papers as applicable.
· Help build proof of concept and create technical solutions for internal application as needed.
Required Qualifications, Work Experience, and Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or an equivalent technical field.
· 3 years of professional experience with the ServiceNow eco-system performing project implementations that exploit the ServiceNow platform's full capabilities (discover, design, implement, and optimize) while delivering in an Agile framework.
· 2 years specializing in multiple offerings like SPM (ITBM), CSM, HRSD, ITOM, Service Portal, ITSM, Service Provider (Domain Separation)
· Demonstrate extensive experience in creating and managing complex integrations such as SOAP, REST, SSO, SAML, SSL, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, MidServes, Ebonding, Data Migration etc.
· A solid understanding of IT delivery methodology and leading teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
· Experience with configuring ServiceNow components such as Flows, Spokes, Service Catalog, App Engine, Change /Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Event Management, etc.
· Experience with creating reports and dashboards within ServiceNow Performance Analytics.
· ServiceNow Certified Application Developer, ServiceNow System Administrator, and ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist.
· Fairly good understanding of data concepts (SQL, Databases) and business workflows
· Strong verbal and writing skills, including the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at all levels with technical as well as business resources
· US Citizen or Green Card Holder, ability to attain public trust clearance.
Highly Desired Qualifications, Work Experience, and Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in ServiceNow
· Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines with minimal supervision
· Experience handling multiple tasks, changing priorities, and timely action; experience with Agile methodologies and project management.
· Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, and organizational and time management skills.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills in a remote environment
· Experience working with software development team members.
· Other open sources of technology experience preferred
· Experience working with the U.S. Federal Government and its agencies.