Hardware Asset Manager
NorthHill Technology Resources is seeking a Hardware Asset manager to join team on the FDIC infrastructure program in Arlington, VA.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation [FDIC] mission is to preserve and promote public confidence in the U.S. financial systems by insuring deposits in banks and thrift institutions for up to $250,000; by identifying, monitoring, and addressing risks to the deposit insurance funds; and by limiting the effect on the account and the financial system when a bank or thrift institution fails.
Level of Clearance Required: U.S. Citizenship and background investigation is required; you must have a current clean financial background to obtain an agency specific Public Trust.
Develop and maintain logistics data, accurate material, software and equipment inventory, prepare and monitor material purchases, process material for disposal, provide supply support, and participate in process improvement activities as that pertain to logistics processes. Through analysis of parts and material demand trend data identify and perform packaging, handling, shipping, receiving and transportation of materials and supplies to ensure the timely and efficient delivery and continuity of support for the 7 x 24 operations.
· Maintains inventory of Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) hardware
· Exercises control over receipt of hardware.
· Enters information into approved inventory systems and provide reports on hardware items and locations as directed.
· Maintains accountability of non-expendable equipment items.
· Conducts cost/benefit analysis for acquisition of GFE and conducts evaluation of vendor products and prices to meeting requirements.
· Manages the process of receiving, issuing, testing, packing, shipping and tracking of classified and unclassified equipment and supplies locally.
· Performs asset control, coordination and control of internal and external moves of GFE, verification of invoices and accountability inspections as required.
· Maintains required stock levels of materials and supplies to support the operation and engineering efforts.
* Experience with ServiceNow
* Experience supervising a team of ten or more
* Experience developing and maintaining a CMDB for hardware.
* Educational requirements:
* Bachelors and six years
* Masters and four years
* No degree and 10
* ITIL v3 certification is a plus