NorthHill Technology Resources has a need for an SCOM ADMINISTRATOR to support a newly awarded Federal Program with DIA. Qualified candidates must have an active TS/SCI with CI Poly. This role can be located in Annapolis Junction, MD or Colorado Springs CO.
The System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) Administrator is responsible for planning, managing and maintaining the deployment of the Microsoft Systems Center products in a lab and production environment.
The qualified candidate must possess the following engineering skills and experience supporting a large and complex federal organization:
- Creating test plans, validating solutions, providing technical support to production networks as needed, submitting change requests, and attending CAB (Change Advisory Boards).
- Analyze Alerts and determine if the monitor is creating a valid alert or whether the alerts are noise, tune alerts to reduce noise.
- Push SCOM agents to all network systems, Linux, Windows, Cisco, Juniper
- Monitor and update SCOM software, management packs.
- Create dashboards using performance point and SharePoint.