Associated Veterans, LLC (AV) has an immediate opening for an experienced Data Analyst to join a high-performing team providing onsite support to the US Department of Labor (DOL) Veterans' Employment and Training Service (VETS). The current AV team has been providing program and policy support to VETS for the past 4+ years across a variety of meaningful veteran-employment related areas.
VETS serve America's veterans and separating service members by preparing them for meaningful careers, providing employment resources and expertise, and protecting their employment rights. The Data Analyst will provide VETS key analysis to inform their decision making and performance assessments.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Extensive experience in rigorously analyzing performance data and other quantitative and qualitative data to determine trends and point to clear recommendations from the data
- Strong knowledge of Excel, and other statistical and database tools
- Experience in program evaluation and measurement
- Ability to communicate, in writing and orally, performance outcomes in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge of national and statewide workforce development systems, grants and programs targeting veterans, and quantitative analysis strongly desired
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Provide assistance in compiling performance data from multiple data sources into a quarterly performance management report
- Compile and analyze quarterly and annually performance data and quantitative and qualitative analysis papers.
- Assist in the performance section of the Agency’s annual budget request to Congress, the Annual Financial Report, and the Annual Performance Report
- Provide predictive analysis to produce data-based projections of the impact of policy changes.
- Perform analysis using the Veterans Data Employment Initiative (VDEI) and related systems
- Compile and analyze grant, employment, and transition program performance and financial data to assist program managers and leadership in decision-making.
- Provide technical assistance, analyze data and recommend program corrections and improvements to the VETS data system.
- Provide written and oral technical assistance in data retrieval, review, and trends.
- Provide ad hoc data reports as requested.
Associated Veterans offers benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k plan with employer match, education and tuition reimbursement plan, commuter benefits, and more!
Associated Veterans is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age (40 or over), genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
[EEO/AA/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disability employer]