Associated Veterans, LLC is seeking a Project Manager to provide network and IT infrastructure, engineering and consulting services, technical writing, day to day operations, system engineering for program enhancements, training, and support of the Information Technology (IT) program for to our Client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with end-users, system administrators, system owners, the Chief Information Officer (CIO) management, the Chief Information Security Office (CISO) and the Chief Privacy Office (CPO) and maintain good relationship.
- Strong communication skills to raise issues, concerns, or problems.
- Ensure that costs are contained within the budget parameters established by approved budgets;
- Ensure a rigorous, focused and highly effective implementation of quality principles and techniques
- Implementing policies and procedures to protect sensitive information, including information provided on a proprietary basis by other contractors and other public and private entities
- Evaluate and modifying on a regular basis its approaches and processes for performing work
- Work closely with client to identify any emerging technologies, common operating platforms, or tools that will improve overall customer services or total cost of ownership
- Maintain sufficient functional area expertise to advise the client of current and future directions
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline,
- Minimum Experience: Five (5) years
- Familiar with Information Technology services and IT security support for Federal government
- Must have experience managing Information Technology related projects.
- Must be well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Must have experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
- Must be able to identify and mitigate risks.