NorthHill Technology Resources has an opportunity for a BigFix Engineer for a newly awarded Federal contract in Washington, DC. Qualified applicants must be US Citizens able to obtain a Government Security Clearance.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of related experience distributing application and software packages using a remote deployment tools, specifically IBM BigFix.
- Must have experience monitoring end user hardware for vulnerabilities and compliance.
- Performs day-to-day activities required to distribute application and software packages using BigFix to end user hardware.
- Ensures all hardware are within compliance of the common operating environment, identifying and remediating discrepancies.
- Provides information and data utilized for asset reporting.
- Completes overall patch/release management as well as ensures all packages are deployed efficiently and as transparently as possible.
- Identifies, manages, and monitors for vulnerabilities that may affect compliancy requirements and change management procedures.
- Troubleshoots related issues for users and performs problem resolution in regard to related service requests.
- Provides subject matter expertise on issues and tasks related to the remote distribution of packages.