NorthHill Technology Resources has an opportunity for a Desk Side Engineer for a Federal contract in Washington DC. Qualified Applicants must be US Citizens with the ability to obtain a Security Clearance.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience providing desk side support, specializing in troubleshooting complex and advanced end-user issues with hardware and software.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office tools
- Responsible for providing desk side support to end users for complex issues regarding a response and resolution.
- Escalation point for junior desk side engineers.
- Researches end-user issues and develops a plan for remediation.
- Performs research and resolution support independently.
- Updates status of queued service requests with the IT service management system.
- Provides software & hardware authentication and performs tests on software and hardware before delivery to end-users.