NorthHill Technology Resources is seeking an experienced talented Project Manager/Quality Assurance Manager to provide project oversight as well as Quality Engineering metrics for our solutions. The ability to clearly define, develop, test, automate and deliver new functionality to the customer is essential.
Duties and responsibilities
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals objectives and timelines
- Develop technical and business requirements focused on ease of use and end user satisfaction
- Project Management, strategic planning and problem solving.
- Optimize existing user interface/designs
- Work closely with the BizConfiguration and SQL Development and test teams to iterate changes
- Strategic planning to test for natural flow and ease of use
- Implementation, design, testing and administration of complex technology solutions.
- Clearly define user experience in documentation
- Test all new ideas before approving implementing
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Supervising, developing and hiring staff
Requirements and Qualifications
- 10 years of experience in IT Supervision and progressively responsible experience in Quality Engineering
- Proven skills in the areas of leadership, teamwork, collaboration, and communication are a must
- 2-3 years of experience in the health care industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain technical options and solutions with end customers
- Detail oriented and accountable to deadlines
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Ability to track and reviews critical metrics to ensure project success