NorthHill Technology Resources is seeking a Population Health Analyst for a role based in Monterey, CA. This role is primarily remote with some travel to Monterey, CA and other client sites in US. This is initially a 4 month assignment with probable extensions. Duties for the role are outlined below.
● Understand what is driving Aspire claims cost and identify areas the health system can focus on to reduce cost
● Understand how Aspire’s EDW works and what is driving analysis turn-around time; help foster improvements in cycle time and accuracy
● Develop analyses and reporting (including, but not limited to, visual analytics and dashboards) to assess, monitor, and improve Risk Adjustment Factor (RAF) scores across the population to drive revenue and to assess, monitor and improve our Medical Loss Ratio (MLR)
● Create standard utilization reporting and supporting visualizations to evaluate longitudinal trends and determine underlying controllable factors for short- and long-term improvements
● Assess "ad hoc" reporting requests for commonalities of requirements to be incorporated in standard reporting and further improve the data model to provide deeper and more actionable insights
● Provide an assessment of current BI talent (for both Aspire and Montage) and provide possible planning and staffing strategies moving forward.
● Provide assistance in developing a framework for moving BI requests more quickly from development to insight