NorthHill Technology Resources has an opportunity for a QA Engineer with a growing, award-winning Federal Integrator in Washington, DC. Qualified applicants must be US Citizens.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Perform business/system/quality requirements analysis and review
- Identify the testable requirements and prepare the test strategy for each of the testing types identified
- Write comprehensive test plans for functional, regression, acceptance and stress testing
- Perform Functional, regression, performance test execution
- Design and develop automated test scripts for Regression testing
- Conduct and facilitate the UAT at the client site
- Perform production verification after software install
- Assist in post-production support-such as end-users support; troubleshooting of issues on relevant production like environments
- Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
- Candidate will have at least 1-3+ years of experience with software or web application testing.
- He/she should be proficient in assisting developing test strategy, test plan and test cases for complex domain models such as workflow oriented, data migration and web-based applications.
- Detail oriented, capable of working under limited direction toward predefined objectives, and have ability to independently determine and develop solutions.
- Experience with Rational Functional Tester and Rational performce Tester preferred.
- Experience with tools like Selenium, Cucumber and Fitness is an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess sharp analytical and excellent communication skills
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, physics, communications, engineering, math or related field is required
- An advanced degree in communications, computer science, or related discipline may be substituted for two years of experience
- Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience