NorthHill Technology Resources has several full time openings for Network Administrators/Engineers in Martinsburg, West Virginia.
These are direct hire roles supporting Veterans Affairs, applicants must be US Citizens
and able to obtain Public Trust Clearance. Working with a team of network engineers / administrators, this is an operations group 24/7 365 to maintain and analyze large diversified networks comprised of Cisco Routers, Switches, and Firewalls on MPLS and UVN networks. Group will manage Cisco firewalls , write configuration, implement and test.
- Experience setting up Site-to-Site VPNs utilizing Cisco Firewalls and/or Cisco Routers including IPSEC
- Packet capture and analysis to assist with troubleshooting efforts, through Palo Alto.
- Experience configuring ACLs rules for Palo Alto firewalls
- Knowledge of multi-area OSPF, BGP and MPLS environments
- Experience with network management tools
- 5+ years' experience as a network engineer / administrator
- Demonstrated ability to configure a Cisco router/switch/firewall via command line interface
- Education / Experience: Bachelor's Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required. 5 years of relevant experience is required. 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for education on a case by case basis.
- PWS Specified Certifications: This position requires privileged system access. The applicant shall have six months to obtain an industry standard certification. Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT), Network+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- Miscellaneous: Duties may require traveling, being on call periodically, and occasionally working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Background Investigation: Must be able to pass a government Tier 4 High Background Investigation.
Basic concept of setting up Site-to-Site VPNs utilizing Cisco Firewalls and/or Cisco Routers.
- Experience with Citrix Access Gateway (ISE) and NetScaler's (Desired)
- Experience with Cisco Any Connect VPN (Desired)
- Experience with Remote Access Solutions (Desired)
- Solarwinds (Desired)
- NGenius (Desired)
- Cisco ASDM (Desired)
- CCNA Security or CCNP Security (Desired)
- CCNA (route/switch) or CCNP (Desired)
- Experience with Ticketing systems (Desired)