NorthHill Technology Resources has openings for Cyber Security Engineers supporting a critical program with FEMA. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, growing Federal Integrator with an outstanding leadership team. Qualified applicants must be US Citizens and able to obtain DHS Clearance.
- Must be a US citizen
- Preferred Certifications: CISA, CISSP, CEH
- 5+ years of experience in systems and security engineering
- Knowledge of NIST, FedRamp or FISCAM
- Experience with of or more of the following tools: Splunk, WebInspect, Nessus, Archer, Fortify, etc.
- Excellent communications skills
- Conduct vulnerability scans and evaluates results
- Identify risks and develops mitigation plans
- Analyze and documents security controls
- Make recommendations to customer to improve overall security posture and compliance
- Create, review, and submit accreditation (ATO) packages for enterprise systems and ensuring continuous compliance
- Manage security posture for systems within the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) tool
Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field