NorthHill Technology Resources has an immediate need for a ForgeRock Engineer to support Defense Health Agency in Falls Church, VA. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Federal Integrator with outstanding culture and leadership.
- Provides expert knowledge and act as a subject matter expert on key principles of Identity and Access Management with an in-depth knowledge including Authentication and Authorization systems based on the ForgeRock suite of products
- Assist with building out engineering, development and operational support with the adoption of next generation IAM solutions
- Experience implementing modern authentication solutions leveraging standard protocols and frameworks such as SAML, OAuth 2.0, OIDC
- Engage in the review and design of new IAM solutions to ensure appropriate controls and tools are selected and operationalized
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement for an enterprise identity and access management shared service solution
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Maintains effective partnerships with teams, vendors, managers, leaders, and stakeholders
- Understand business needs and recommend technology solutions
- 8+ years of engineering experience in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) space
- 5+ years of hands-on engineering experience with the ForgeRock suite of products (ForgeRock AM, IDM, DS, IG)
- 3+ years of experience with PKI certificate-based authentication methods in a federal space
- Must have hands-on experience working with ForgeRock AM and IDM
- Must have experience integrating a ForgeRock stack with an external tool/platform for identity governance and administration (IGA)
- Experience integrating ForgeRock policy agents with a variety of web-based applications requiring authentication support
- Solid understanding of LDAP entries, schema, replication, ACIs, filters, monitoring, best practices, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar fieldFOR