NorthHill Technology Resources has an immediate opening for a Senior VMWare vRealize Automation/Orchestration Engineer to support a Federal program in Herndon, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Federal Integrator supporting a mission-critical role. Must have active Top Secret Clearance.
The VMWare vRealize Automation/Orchestration Engineer (SME) will oversee managing and maintaining of the VMware vRealize Automation (vRA) environment. The Engineer will work with various operations and development groups to integrate and customize the system for their needs.
The requirements described below support the VMWare vRealize Automation/Orchestration Engineer (SME) position. The requirements listed below are critical to the project, operations, and maintenance of the VMware platforms. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in custom scripting as well as deep knowledge of VMware vRealize Automation is vital to the success of the program.
The contractor support shall include, but is not limited to:
- Install, Manage, and troubleshoot VMWare vSphere and vRealize Suite
- Strong VMWare vRA 7.6 Installation, Configuration, Integration, and Management Skills
- Strong VMWare vRO Workflow and Action Development
- Strong documentation skills, need to document architecture, processes, workflows, and blueprints
- Knowledge of VMWare vRO Integration with Rest API services
- Knowledge of Windows Administration:
o Proficient with PowerShell
o Proficient with Microsoft Active Directory and the PowerShell commands required to automate actions within Active Directory
o Proficient with Microsoft SCCM Integration with vRA
- Knowledge of Linux Administration:
o Proficient with Bash
o Proficient with Red Hat IDM and the commands required to automate actions within Active Directory
o Proficient with Satellite and the commands required to automate actions within Satellite
o Proficient with Puppet and the commands required to automate actions within Satellite
- The candidate should have demonstrated experience working at a client site in a high stress environment and deliver measurable results.
- Experience designing and managing systems in multi-datacenter environments, with HA and DR design experience
- Integrate 3rd Party applications with vRA to provide integration and automation support, to include Red Hat Linux, Puppet, Satellite, Microsoft Windows and SCCM, Solarwinds, Remedy, and Service Now
- Coordinates and performs system patching for application and operating system
- US Citizenship and an active TOP SECRET Government Security Clearance
- BS/MS Degree in computer science, IT, electronics with cloud computing or a related field.
- RHEL 7 Administration, Windows 2016 Administration, Cisco UCS and Network Administration, NetApp and DellEMC Storage Administration
- Certifications: VCAP – Cloud Management and Automation, VCP