NorthHill Technology Resources has an immediate need for a Senior Salesforce Architect in Falls Church, VA. This is a direct-hire role with our client, an award-winning Federal Integrator. Outstanding leadership and culture!
The Sr. Salesforce Architect must design, develop, and articulate solutions based on strategic business and technical requirements. The Salesforce Architect will work with program managers, technical peers, clients and business partner and ensure appropriate and cost effective solution is adopted. The candidate must have full life cycle experience and progressive leadership in software development activities. Must have hands-on and progressive experience in performing customizations, configurations and integration of Salesforce platform to include vertical offerings like Sales, Service and Marketing clouds. Should have experience in Salesforce Community customization and configuration. Capable of leading a technical team. Should have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills to effectively share the knowledge with team members. The ideal candidate will have a good foundation of the Salesforce and its offerings.
The candidate must demonstrate a willingness to learn new offerings from Salesforce and overcome technical challenges in a fast paced environment. The candidate will provide design, and implementation expertise to a cross-functional software development team.
Primary workplace for this position will be in Falls Church, VA with occasional travel to project sites as needed.
•Meet with stakeholders to understand requirements, determine design and perform gap-analysis to identify appropriate deployment strategy
•Configure and customize Salesforce application/solution as per business requirements and expectations using out-of-box features and Salesforce platform (force.com)
•Integrate Salesforce application/solution using natively available integration techniques like REST/SOAP etc.
•Create VisualForce and Lightning Web Components
•Configure communities including designing UI/UX for end user
•Evaluate, ensure and recommend appropriate solution is leveraged – platform vs Service cloud
•Brainstorm solutions, conduct architecture and design reviews to support internal teams as well as end clients.
•Follow best practices and continuous improvement process to identify future upgrade issues and design considerations
•Lead a team of Salesforce developers and admins
Education and Experience:
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering from an accredited college or university is required
•At least fifteen (15) years of IT experience; Eight (8) years of Salesforce experience
•Excellent verbal and written communication to technical audiences, non-technical audiences, and senior management
•Solution Architect experience on implementation projects using Agile approaches
•Excellent understanding of Salesforce architecture, declarative capabilities, platform configuration and related limits and how they influence design
•Integrate with 3rd party solutions using industry standard techniques like REST and experience in using integration tools like MuleSoft
•Supervisory experience in leading Salesforce developers and admins
•Salesforce Certified Application Architect or System Architect required
•Salesforce Certified Technical Architect desired
Additional Requirements as per contract/client:
•Ability to obtain and maintain public trust security clearance
•Preference for citizens and permanent residents; Willing to sponsor visa for qualified candidates
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, lead, coordinate and deliver on all tasks related to a large federal IT program.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of all IT tasks and solutions on the program and will do so in coordination with the Program Manager and technical project managers.
- Manage and provide technical guidance as applicable across the program and be open to provide hands-on support as needed.
- Identify and establish program objectives with close coordination with the agency stakeholders on a yearly basis.
- Identify, track and manage project risks, communications, plans, and resources while providing weekly and monthly status updates to both the customer and corporate.
- Work closely with the technical project managers on a day-to-day basis to understand and guide technology solution architecture, design and implementation.
- Work closely with the infrastructure support team to ensure optimal system configuration, performance and reliability to meet established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Coordinate project activities with agency stakeholders and other designated systems integrators, as required, to plan and execute on defined program objectives.
- Work closely with project teams to help identify issues and risks while providing potential solutions and mitigation plans.
- Provide management of project resources including tracking and resolving resource issues and concerns.
- Provide customer management support to include tracking and addressing customer requests related to program objectives.
- Typically requires an advanced technical degree and a minimum of 15 years of related experience in progressively responsible positions.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercises independent judgement in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Creates formal networks involving coordination amount groups.