NorthHill Technology Resources has an immediate need for a Senior IT Project Manager to support our client, a fast-growing Federal Integrator in Chantilly, VA. Qualified applicants must have an existing TS/SCI Clearance with CI Poly.
- Ironhide IT Project Manager - National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
- Chantilly, VA
- Bachelor's + 8 years of experience or equivalent
- TS/SCI Clearance with CI Poly
- Logistical and Coordination Support
Individual will be:
- Responsible for managing multiple, Enterprise-level IT projects throughout the project life cycle process leveraging established COMM requirements, readiness and configuration management processes.
- Perform tasks essential to project success, including scheduling, resource management, risk mitigation and collaborating between teams to determine efficiencies and minimize project delays.
- Manage projects through internal control gates required for delivery and deployment.
- Provide planning, oversight, coordination and monitoring of software delivery and deployment.
- Brief projects at directorate engineering boards for readiness assessment, approvals for change and engineering baseline modifications.