NorthHill Technology Resources has a need for an InfoBlox Engineer to support a newly awarded Federal Program with DIA. Qualified candidates must have an active TS/SCI with CI Poly. This role can be located in Annapolis Junction, MD or Colorado Springs.
The qualified candidate must possess the following engineering skills and experience supporting a large and complex federal organization:
- Experience in design, implementation and troubleshooting activities for Infoblox enterprise solutions or upgrades covering Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), IP Address Management (IPAM) (DDI) plus Network Time Protocol (NTP) services on a Federal network.
- Migration experience of DNS, DHCP and NTP services from a Microsoft server platform to an Infoblox DDI platform.
- Creating current state and target state diagrams for IT infrastructures.
- Experience in supervising and managing other engineers within a task area or project Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree in scientific or technical field, Master of Science degree preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a related IT engineering field.