Data Services Engineer – SharePoint
- Designs and defines system architecture for SharePoint infrastructure, specifically in relation to applications
- Analyze requirements and meet with customers to develop system/application requirements specifications and resulting design plans
- Administer, operate, manage and maintain components for of SharePoint farm
- Reviews existing SharePoint farm and associated web applications in preparation for migration to SharePoint 2019
- Experience with all facets of SharePoint to include infrastructure design, deployment, roles, permissions, taxonomy
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Master Pages to design the look and feel of SharePoint sites.
- Experience with InfoPath and SharePoint designer to creae and manage workflows.
- Experience with solutions leveraging SharePoint content types, columns, web parts, features, page layouts, and managed metadata.
- System configuration based on security guidelines such as DISA STIGs
- CompTIA Security+ or similar for IAT Level II DoD 8570 certification