NorthHill Technology Resources is seeking a ADOBE EXPERIENCE MANAGER/WEB CONTENT ADMINISTRATOR for our client, an award-winning Federal Integrator. Outstanding culture and leadership team! This role is based in Washington, DC. Qualified candidates must be US Citizens with the ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
AEM Administrator Job Responsibilities:
The AEM Admin will, provide support for developing and providing Agency Web-site content that will motivate and satisfy government and civilian users’ needs so that they will regularly access the site and utilize it as a major source for information, decision making and benefits delivery. Provide support for maintaining civil service handbook and policies/procedures on the agency Web; assisting in developing agency newsletter and civilian benefits communications; recommending new and innovative web uses as well as training and educating employees on the use and benefits of using the Web. In addition, the AEM Admin will be responsible for the administration of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) in both on-prim and in the cloud environment. This includes performance tuning, troubleshooting, user administration, workflow administration, agent management, reporting, AEM troubleshooting, configuration administration, and Apache and Dispatcher administration.
AEM Administrator Qualifications / Skills:
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Ability to support the enhancement of enterprise system.
- Ability to build and enhance websites and related properties.
- Ability to engage in all phases of the Scrum software development lifecycle.
- Ability to design, document and test new/ existing software systems and/or applications and perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code).
- Ability to participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs.
MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN DOD (PUBLIC TRUST) CLEARANCE
- BS Degree
- 5 years of software development experience in AEM demonstrating depth of technical understanding within AEM Sites, Assets, and Workflows
- Experienced in Agile Scrum Development methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, leaders, managers, and subject matter experts Preferred Experience:
- Adobe Experience Cloud • Understanding of all web layers (CDN, Load Balancers)
- Java testing and logging frameworks
- Capable with Java Content Repository at the API and Query level
- Familiar with Foundation and/or Bootstrap and responsive design patterns
. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.