NorthHill Technology Resources is seeking a Webmaster for our client, an award-winning Federal Integrator. Outstanding culture and leadership team! This role is based in Washington, DC. Qualified candidates must be US Citizens with the ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
Webmaster Job Responsibilities:
The Webmaster will gather requirements for Web sites using graphics software applications, techniques, and tools. Update Web sites using graphics software applications, techniques, and tools using knowledge of web-based technologies and of XML, HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other design-related applications. Support design group efforts to enhance look and feel of organization online offerings. Upgrade Web site to support organization strategies and goals relative to external communications. In addition, the Webmaster will be Responsible for the management and administration of the Apache webservers. This includes performance, troubleshooting, and configuration management of Apache Webservers from Apache 2.2, Apache 2.4, and newer.
Webmaster Qualifications / Skills:
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN DOD (PUBLIC TRUST) CLEARANCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related scientific/technical field and 4 years of work experience or equivalent experience.
- Proven history of successful interaction in a Client-Facing environment.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Designer.
- Experience with Content Management Systems, HTML5/XHTML, and CSS.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Security+, or equivalent certification, or ability and willingness to obtain one of these certifications within 6 months of employment.
- Familiar with Foundation and/or Bootstrap and responsive design patterns.
. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.