|NorthHill Technology Resources is seeking System Administrators (Tier 2) with Microsoft Enterprise Systems Administrator Advisor experience to join our team in support of a Federal Intelligence Agency contract. In addition to receiving a competitive salary and generous health and personal benefits, the IT Engineer will enhance their skill set among a talented and technically accomplished group of colleagues. Must have active CI Polygraph.
Primary responsibilities include providing Tier II support of maintaining multiple large Enterprise environment. The supporting infrastructure includes multiple Microsoft based networks spanning multiple security enclaves within a hybrid (Windows & RHEL) environments.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
System Administrative Advisory duties to include management of Windows and Linux workstations on EVDI and physical
• Troubleshooting application functionality, crash and performance
• Investigate user performance and work with external teams to improve user experience
• Assist customers with Tier 2 incident resolution for Linux and windows applications.
• Provide remote end user desktop support
• Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system incidents with both short-term workarounds and long-term solutions. Responds to escalated service desk/team requests.
• Communicate effectively (in oral and written form) with a variety of individuals; work well within small and large team environments.
• Willingness to provide initial triage, response, and notifications for incidents
• Participates in special projects as required.