Location: Fully Remote
NorthHill Technology Resources is seeking a strong Technical Lead/Developer
that will lead end to end ServiceNow implementations, technical teams and successful delivery of the project. The lead should have clear understanding of ITSM and ITIL processes and applying those processes on ServiceNow platform. This includes ServiceNow platform customization, implementation, configuring workflows, process automations, system notifications and maintenance and configuration. The lead is required to coordinate with technical teams, internal and external stakeholders, and present use cases and provide expert guidance on implementing the solution.
The lead must demonstrate a willingness to learn new offerings from ServiceNow and overcome technical challenges in a fast-paced environment. The lead will provide design, and implementation expertise to a cross-functional software development team.
- Meet with stakeholders to understand requirements, perform gap-analysis, determine design and identify appropriate deployment strategy.
- Perform gap analysis with ITSM and ITIL process, product capabilities and business requirements to provide a comprehensive solution
- Configure and customize ServiceNow application/solution that includes screen designs, workflow configuration, reports, data imports, integration with third party software, and custom application development as per business requirements and expectations using out-of-box features
- Provide administration, application development, maintenance, and technical support by using product best practices and techniques to configure robust solutions.
- Follow best practices and continuous improvement process to identify future upgrade issues and design considerations
- Periodically update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets.
- Create and maintain system design and operations documentation. 9. Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is required
- At least five (5) years of IT experience
- 3+ years of technical lead experience in implementing ServiceNow
- 5+ years in ServiceNow configuration and development experience with ITSM, CSM and/or equivalent
- Support, perform and troubleshoot deployment issues.
- Review the existing documentation and document technical specifications.
- Perform maintenance on existing software products and contribute knowledge of business applications.
- Contribute as necessary to the development of all project artifacts throughout the system development life cycle.
- ServiceNow Implementation certification and ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) certification
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow configuration and implementation
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients
- Expert knowledge of ServiceNow performance, availability monitoring, and analysis as well as configuration management
Additional Requirements as per contract/client:
- Ability to obtain and maintain public trust security clearance