NorthHill Technology Resources is seeking a Software Developer with Salesforce and agile Software Development methodology experience to work in the Annapolis, MD area supporting a U.S. Naval Academy contract. The purpose of this contract is to design, create and integrate a cloud-based solution that serves as an organizing structure for leadership research and development.
Work Experience Requirements
- Integrating front-end applications and back-end processing in Cloud/Multi-Cloud environments or their combination.
- Apply IT development skills to improve application performance, provides systems analysis for database performance, script execution and maintenance activities. Work will include applications development, and integration of SQL and NoSQL based database management systems.
- Creating and delivering cloud-based solutions using technologies such Salesforce.
- Ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project team.
- You must be able to identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches.
- Developing and implementing interfaces and integration and utilization of existing systems.
- Integrating development and test environments.
- Engage with contracted Development Teams.
- Performing test iterations to verify and validate Program Increment (PI) requirements
- Synchronizing development, ARTs, and Demos to ensure cadence of iteration(s)
- Support solution demonstrations and final testing.
Education, Certification, and other Requirements:
- Must have 5 or more years of experience in DoD of Information Technology knowledge and practical experience.
- Experience implementing systems and communications from plans.
- Experience reviewing systems requirements. Analyzing, troubleshooting, and developing solutions.
- Relevant experience working with the U.S. Navy is desired.
- Experience in Salesforce programming/development.
- Experience in Agile methods.
- Experience with Oracle 11g, Oracle Web PL/SQL operating under UNIX operating system
- Working knowledge of security concepts such as single sign on and data security.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years relevant experience, or High School Diploma and 9 years’ experience.
- Shall be a U.S. Citizen.