Location: FULLY REMOTE CURRENTLY - Alexandria post covid
Type: Direct Hire
We are seeking a Jr. Project Manager with experience working on business intelligence and data analytics projects to lead a fast-paced Data Visualization project for an Enterprise Data and Analytics services program at a Federal agency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with key executives to define and understand business goals, strategies, capabilities, processes and help shape and define business and technology transformation initiatives.
- Manage team of team resources to plan and develop solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead initiatives that span strategy and road map exercises, architecture definition, product selection, application and integration design and implementation.
- Partner with multi-disciplinary teams to understand requirements and plan architecture and solutions
- Close direct management of the team's tasks and expectations from multiple requests and sources of the project.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining task/project schedules and maintaining liaison between project team and the Federal client to ensure effective coordination of all project work.
- 8 years of related experience, with at least 2-3 years of Project Management
- Experience with leading Business Intelligence tools such as OBIEE, Tableau, IBM Cognos or Business Objects
- Experience using Agile Development tools (JIRA, Confluence etc.)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong Soft skills with the ability to work with diverse personalities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, build relationships and work effectively with internal and external partners. Demonstrated strong collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills in a highly matrixed organization.
- Must have significant skills and experience working and leading teams in a mature, structured environment where processes, procedures, and policies are executed and administered throughout the project team, and in cross-team integrated environments. Examples include CMMI3-Dev, PMI, ITIL/ITSM, ISO-27001, ISO-9001, Scrum, etc.
- Ability to define and effectively articulate solutions (verbally and in writing) and discuss business problems with customers positively influencing outcomes
- Experience working on a project at Federal Agency
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/ Systems, or related field
Certificates/Licenses/Registrations & Clearance Requirements:
- PMP and/or Scrum Master certification preferred
- Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust