View all jobs
SCCM ENGINEER (CI POLYGRAPH)Chantilly, VA · Information Technology
We have a need for SCCM Engineer with a current CI Polygraph in Chantilly, VA. Excellent compensation and benefits!
Day to day job tasks will include
- Should have strong experience in SCCM 2012 / version 1802, 1902, 2002 and 2103.
- Experience in design and installation of Microsoft System Configuration Manager
- In-depth knowledge of SCCM client installation, software distribution, remote control, and other SCCM issues.
- Expertise in SCCM Administration, deployment, packaging, network inventory, boundaries, installer and network designing.
- Experience in deploying, troubleshooting, and managing Bit locker encryption on Windows devices
- Experience in using Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM)
- Experience in supporting Windows 10.
- Testing and troubleshooting the encryption process
- Supporting end user issues
- Working with the team to automate the deployment process
- Experience working with SCCM 2012
- Strong understanding of SCCM with advanced knowledge of application deployment, patch management, operating system deployment, client and server maintenance, troubleshooting, and reporting
- Experience creating advertisements, collections, packages, applications within SCCM
- Must be able to troubleshoot day to day operations, performing monitor and tuning system performance, and providing administration, configuration, installation, deployment and maintenance.
- Experience supporting, implementing, and managing a windows workstation (desktop\laptop) deployment (Windows 10)
- Day to day administration of SCCM environment to include engineering new solutions as needed
- Desktop application management and deployment
- Recommend and implement application and database solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance
- Providing technical guidance to SCCM team and customer
- Provide Tier 3 support
- Server and workstation client management
- Creating and updating technical documentation as required
- Team-oriented and able to operate with minimal supervision
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills