We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our growing team. The qualified applicant will play a key role as part of the Enterprise Data and Analytics services program for a large federal agency in Alexandria, VA.
- Work with business stakeholders to define, gather, refine and prioritize business requirements.
- Conduct interviews, group workshops, business process reviews, and surveys to determine functional and end-user requirements.
- Perform analysis of data from multiple sources and work with Architect to provide input to Data Model and ETL processes.
- Gather and document reporting requirements from business owners and end-users and work with report developers on creating wireframes and mockups.
- Conduct peer review of requirements, design, testing, and other project documents.
- Manage the development and maintenance of project documentation.
- Manage the evolution of user stories and other backlog items, including breaking down the stories, and facilitating story refinement and estimating sessions.
- Support functional testing and UAT efforts
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have 6+ years of experience in business analysis and requirements gathering
- Experience working on IT projects as part of an SDLC team
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, etc.
- Ability to actively communicate, interact and solve critical customer problems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Experience with leading Business Intelligence tools such as OBIEE, Tableau, IBM Cognos, and Business Objects.
- Experience supporting Federal Government clients.
- Experience working with a team that is developing in AWS.
- Scrum Master certification
- Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field of study.
- Ability to attain and retain a Public Trust Clearance.