We are looking for technically skilled candidates with good problem-solving skills for the position of Traveling Technology Engineer. The duties include being a reference for all IT Service Desk tickets/related queries at user level, responding to used needs in a timely manner, and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
Expected to display good interpersonal skills, as they will interact with colleagues of various departments.
- This role is 75% travel in the New Jersey and New York City Metro areas
- Full time and hybrid remote (75% travel and 25% remote)
- Must have reliable car, will be reimbursed for mileage
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Desktop engineer
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Server Engineer
- SQL literate.
- Cabling and wireless experience.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software.
- Windows Systems Administration.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Conducting backup operations.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 5+ years of experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.