NorthHill Technology Resources has a need for a SAAS Engineer
to support NGA in Springfield, VA.
This is a direct-hire role with our client, a fast-growing Federal Integrator. Outstanding compensation, benefits and company culture. An active Top-Secret Clearance is required.
Provides expertise in the testing, packaging, and deployment of enterprise software and application packages. Leverages expertise to develop, test, and implement CI/CD strategies to deliver mission driven software requirements. May work in one of several areas, such as process evaluation, testing, configuration management and continuous improvement. Provides analytical support and technical support during development and implementation phases of projects as well as analytical support and technical support during on-going operations. Plans and schedules additions and modifications in alignment with systems projects, user objectives and operations processes and procedures. Assists in estimating time frames and manpower requirements to meet objectives. Performs tasks necessary to identify and resolve events and incidents.
- Architecting and developing Mission Systems software services for various programs, both from a single-service point of view and from a larger Mission Systems multi-service perspective.
- Working collaboratively with other engineering and system teams to move software through the whole software development process from service requirements through integration and deployment.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in our develop, test, and production environments
- Provide technical peer review in coordination with other team members
- Work within a geographically-dispersed interdisciplinary team of Engineering and Program Management professionals
- Handle a variety of administrative, operational, and technical support tasks related to FlexNet Manager Suite (FNMS), a Flexera Software Asset Management product
- Ensure the application is up to date, working properly, and discovering current, healthy data
- Analyze system data and create regular reports and charts that display the health status of the application
- Communicate effectively with clients, stakeholders, and licensing team
- Perform system administration and support tasks as assigned
- Perform Inventory Health Checks - Monitoring dashboards and system status
- Communicate, diagnose and ensure remediation in the event of system failure
- Applying system updates as needed
- Data Input - Performing one-off uploads
- Implementing new rules and business adapters to collect current data
- Ensuring excluded devices and applications are included on the system
- Agent Health - Monitoring beacon servers and agent health on endpoint devices
- Ensuring the successful deployment of the latest agent and beacon application
- User Administration - Managing user account rights and accesses
- Data Integrity & Accuracy - Implementing and maintaining automated processes to handle orphan, duplicated, and decommissioned devices
- Product Upgrades/renewal - Monitoring FNMS product releases/upgrades and applying patches as needed
- Ad Hoc - Implementing Flexera integration with third party vendor applications
- Performing client and team assignments as needed
- Learning and implementation additional Flexera products/tools as requested
- 1+ years of experience in networking, IP addressing and ports
- 3+ years of experience in Flexera architecture, beacon servers and agents
- Knowledge of SQL scripting language to check connection strings
- 5+ years experience Windows Server 2016/2019
- 5+ years experience RHEL7/8
- 5+ years experience Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM)
- Active TS/SCI clearance and eligibility to obtain a CI Poly
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years of experience or an equivalent years of education and years of experience