NorthHill Technology Resources is seeking a Senior UI Developer who will be supporting the Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Grants Outcome (GO) program. Under the FEMA GO program, the Synectics team will be responsible for IT Modernization and Transformation that will better enable citizens and first responders to apply for and be awarded Federal disaster and non-disaster grants.
- 5+ years developing SPAs using JS Frameworks.
- 2+ years working experience in a React+ Redux environment.
- Experience testing React application(s) with Jest.
- Working experience in Redux middleware, specifically Redux Saga.
- Working experience with React UI component libraries like Semantic-UI.
- Working experience in CSS frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Working experience using Agile methodologies.
- Experience in responsive and mobile design.
- Experience with accessibility-driven design and Section 508 Compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with development in Cloud and DevOps.
- Working experience with PostGres, DynamoDB, Oracle, and Liquibase.
- Working knowledge developing Java Web Servers (SOAP or RESTFul) using the Open source framework's ie: Axis, CXF, and JAX-WS.
- Experience developing in Java and J2EE.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools.
- Experience in Accepted Test Driven Development (ATDD) tools using Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber, Mocha, and Jasmin.
- Experience in using Jira or Rally.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- 7+ years developing and supporting IT applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
- US Citizen required for security clearance purposes.