NorthHill Technology Resources is seeking several Call Center Engineers for a newly awarded Federal contract in Washington, DC. Candidates must be US Citizens and able to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
- Candidates must have 2+ years of experience supporting an IT service desk.
- Responsible for supporting the IT service desk by providing end-user support via phone calls, e-mails, self-service requests and walk-in request.
- Provides detailed level answers on Windows & Office applications and provides escalation and routing for complex issues and requests.
- Maintains ownership of calls throughout the lifecycle of the users request to include following up with end-user and escalation team.
- Researches customer concerns and find appropriate resolutions.
- Creates and maintains case management records of daily problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.