NorthHill Technology Resources has a critical need for a Full Stack Java Developer with 5+ years of experience located in Washington, DC. This is for a Department of Homeland Security effort, candidates MUST be US Citizens with current or previous DHS Clearance preferred.
Java Developer (Full-Stack).
1. Experience building websites using JS frameworks such as Angular 2 and React
3. Experience with RDBMS Databases such as Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
4. Experience with DevSecOps and CI/CD pipelines using Docker
5. Experience with real-time streaming applications using tools such as Kafka
6. Experience writing simple shell scripts (UNIX/Linux)
7. Experience in the Behaviour Driven Development process
8. Extensive experience in development using Agile with self-managing teams
NICE TO HAVE:
1. Event driven architecture experience
2. AWS experience
3. Test automation experience