If you are solution oriented and thrive in a fast-paced, Agile environment, then come work for a company that is a 3-time Washington Post Top Workplace winner, ranked 11th in 2018.
We want people:
- Who want to make the customer happy by giving them exactly what they want and help them make a difference in their job
- With a great positive attitude that doesn’t hear problems but opportunities to help others.
- Who are eager to not just do their job but help team members do their job when they get slammed
- Who likes to learn new things and help others do the same
- Who are always looking for a better way to understand our customer and quickly give them what they need.
- Who know the customer so well we don’t have to drive adoption because they want to use the solutions we deliver.
- Who look at the customer as part of the team from requirements to delivery
NorthHill Technology Resources is looking for a Sr. Appian Consultant to architect, develop, and deliver creative solutions that help transform the way our clients do business. As a Sr. Appian Consultant, you will be a key leader for the business of consulting as well as the business of our clients. Our growth trajectory ensures that Sr. Appian Consultants will immediately impact customer interaction and team development, working closely with our clients and core members.
How you’ll contribute:
- Serving as the technical lead for business engagements
- Providing technical leadership, mentorship, and guidance to Consultants
- Working to redefine the desired scope, and developing a basis of estimates for planned work which includes identification of objectives, time frames, risks, manpower estimates, and associated costs
- Helping identify project risks as well as steps to mitigate risks as the project moves forward
- Formulating complex plans which outline steps required to meet client objectives while applying structured analysis and design
- Managing client expectations through in-person visits and recurring meetings
- Work directly with project stakeholders throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, and implement business process based solutions
- Design and implement solutions with Appian software and provide demonstrations to clients.
- Establish and implement metrics to optimize team delivery and measure business agility in terms of predictability, reliability and adaptability
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Supervise, mentor and develop junior consultants on application and implementation methodology
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
- 3-5 years’ experience developing enterprise software applications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with all aspects of the Appian technology platform
- Experience with JBoss or IIS Web Server preferred.
- Knowledge of Appian installation, configuration and performance tuning on (Windows, Linux, AIX)
- Experience in developing/implementing, testing and deployment in Appian environments
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced, agile environments
- Experience with RDBMS (Sql Server, Oralce, MySql)
- Experience with Authentication (SAML. Kerberos, OAuth, LDAP)
- Experience with Integration (Middleware, JDBC, ESB, API, SOAP, REST, SOA)
- Expert at generalizing and coding process rules; identifies and designs repeating people-oriented process-based patterns (for re-use in process applications).
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work with key client stakeholders to define business processes and gather techno-functional system requirements.
- Demonstrated past success in cross-functional roles with complete life-cycle implementations
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Business or equivalent background
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A-Score Certification level 2 required,
- A-Score Certification level 3, preferred
- Eligible to obtain a public trust clearance
- Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience