NorthHill Technology Resources has an exciting opportunity for mid-level Automation Tester working for a DHS project in Alexandria, VA to perform automated testing activities using Selenium for a mission essential suite of applications. Qualified applicants must be US Citizens with the ability to obtain a DHS Clearance.
- Independently develop and executes test scripts to ensure that only a quality software package gets deployed to production.
- Work closely with developers, program manager, and the product owner to define the automated testing components to develop, compile, document and runs automated test scripts and test procedures.
- Run regression tests. Track status of defects. Communicates with analysts and programmers about formal testing plans, problems, and results.
- Produce expert level test plan documents and requirements.
- Perform solution testing confirming business requirements.
- Provide quality assurance testing for client applications to ensure high quality development and deployment of application enhancements.
- Assist with Scrum Team estimation of stories and sizing of effort to include the representation of test automation.
- 3- 4 years of Automated & Manual testing experience.
- Experience in designing and writing automated tests using tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Junit, Java, SQL, SOAPUI, QTP, or Cucumber and performing results analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to create Selenium test framework (for front and backend test scenarios), and to test backend APIs and web services
- Experience with development tools such as Eclipse
- Experience developing software in Java
- Understanding fundamental Agile concepts including Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD), user stories, estimation, Kanban boards, etc. Comfortable working in a high energy Agile environment.
- Experience in 508 Compliance a plus.