NorthHill Technology Resources has an immediate opportunity for an Information Assurance Analyst
to support a new contract with the Department of State in Washington, DC.
Qualified applicants must have an active Secret Clearance
- Provides technical and programmatic IA support for network and information security systems.
- Designs, develops, and implements security requirements.
- Prepares documentation from information obtained using accepted RMF guidelines.
- Prepares Security Test and Evaluation plans and provides C&A support.
- Analyzes policies and procedures against established laws and regulations and provides recommendations for closing gaps.
- Develops and completes system security and contingency plans.
- Develops, tests, and integrates security tools.
- Conducts security program audits and develops solutions to lessen identified risks.
- Evaluates, develops, and enhances security requirements, policy and tools.
- Performs vulnerability assessments including development of risk mitigation strategies.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and enforcing security requirements.
- Expertise preparing Security Test and Evaluation plans.
- Has provided certification and accreditation support.
- Experience developing security plans and contingency plans.
- Familiar with developing, testing, and integrating security tools as well as configuring and installing the tools.
- Skilled in conducting security audits and developing mitigations to identified risks.
- Has conducted vulnerability assessments.
HS +11-14 Years
BA/BS +5-10 Years
MA/MS +3-6 Years.