Our client, a HUBZone certified company specializing in cybersecurity and supports multiple government and commercial clients for a variety of missions. This is an opportunity to join a growing Federal Integrator with an outstanding culture!
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent who desire to work with industry leading technology to stay on top of their profession. We provide an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), paid professional development reimbursement and more!
We are currently looking for a Splunk Enterprise Security Engineer for a position located in Washington, DC with the following skill set:
- Build and deploy Splunk components to the Enterprise farm
- Work with Labs / Sites / Offices to onboard and ingest new feeds
- Configure parsers to accurately ingest and normalize data for optimal search
- Perform Operations & Maintenance (O&M) of Splunk system components
- Participate in the IM-3x sponsored Change Control process
- Develop and document Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- BS Degree in a technical field
- 5 year of experience with Splunk
- U.S. Citizenship Required with the ability to obtain a security clearance