NorthHill Technology Resources has an immediate need for a Full Stack Developer for a Federal Project in Falls Church, VA. Position is fully remote. This is a great opportunity to join a top Federal Integrator with an outstanding culture! Must be US Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
The Software Engineer is an accomplished technical leader, proactive customer-focused advocate, a team player with substantial software engineering experience, preferably with some experience within the healthcare industry. The candidate must have hands-on experience with enterprise level software development, integration and implementation of SOA/Microservice architecture. The ideal candidate will have a good foundation of the Java, JEE platform, Microservice Architecture, REST, Angular, Typescript, Web Content Accessibility/USDS, UX, and SQL/data modelling.
The candidate must demonstrate a willingness to learn new cutting edge technologies and overcome technical challenges in a fast paced environment.
The candidate will provide design, and implementation expertise to a cross-functional software development team.
The Software Engineer will play a key role of migrating three enterprise applications into a consolidated application which leverages DevOps, cloud computing, and Data Lake / big data technologies.
Education and Experience
•At least five (5) to eight (8) years of related experience
• Need someone who is hands on and very good at UI technologies like Angular, React, Node with experience in CSS3 and Bootstrap
• Microservices with Java – Spring Boot, Docker
• AWS knowledge is plus
• Must be able to work seamlessly between UI and the backend services
• Must a fast learner and able to work independently
• Having working knowledge in PaaS platforms like OpenShift, or PCF or AWS ECS is a plus
• Well versed with Unit/Automation testing process and frameworks like Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine, Karma etc.
• Working knowledge of RDMS databases, and NO SQL databases like Redis, Mongo, Cassandra