NorthHill Technology Resources has ae need for a Senior Cloud Developer for a new awarded Program with the National Geospatial Agency in Springfield, VA. This role requires an active TS/SCI Clearance and will sponsor for CI Polygraph.
Work on a development team, utilizing Agile scrum methodology, which is responsible for developing a Enterprise “Self Service" Web tool which provides an approval and management workflow for provisioning and managing Cloud development teams and users roles across NGA CORE DevSecOps tools.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop in an Agile/Scrum methodology
• Collaborate with a development team to accomplish goals
• Work with internal and external teams to understand integration requirements
• Work with Security to develop secure solutions
• Compile detailed documentation
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Programming, Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
• 10+ years' experience
• Meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II requirements including one of the following: Security+ CE, CND, SSCP, GSEC, GICSP, CySA+, or CCNA
• UI/UX design experience
• Linux distributions: RedHat, CentOS
• DevOps/Continuous Integration tools: GitLab CI, Jenkins
• AWS services
• Microservice development
• Container technology: Docker, Kubernetes
• Angular Web framework
• TypeScript Programming Language
• Active TS/SCI clearance eligiblity to obtain CI Poly