NorthHill Technology Resources has a need for a Software Developer with TS/SCI Clearance for a Federal Program in Herndon, VA. This is a direct-hire role with our client, a fast-growing Federal Integrator. Outstanding compensation, benefits and company culture.
Our client is seeking a Software Developer to work in an agile and fast paced development environment supporting analysts whose mission is to solve unique and challenging intelligence problems for special operations.
You will be part of a small multi-disciplinary team and have the unique opportunity to interact directly with analysts and other technologist to ensure applications and tools meet the needs of the customer.
You will be required to do a multitude of tasks including:
- Automatically retrieving and ingesting data
- Web application development for search and discovery
- Development and implementation of analytical models
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing custom applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related field.
- 5 years of experience with software development.
- Experience developing software using Java, C#, Python, C++, C, etc. to answer hard questions and enable analytics.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-driven team player who can interact well with others and advise/consult with other team members and customers on software development related issues.
- Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Elasticsearch, Neo4j or other big data and graph products.
- Experience with geospatial data and the development of geospatially based analytical models.
- Experience with text processing such as entity disambiguation, entity extraction, searching (e.g., Lucene, Solr, ElasticSearch), topic extraction, summarization, clustering, etc.