Associated Veterans, LLC is seeking a Business Process Engineer to work on a process improvement and transformation effort. This position will support a team and report to Project Manager. Majority of work will be performed on the client site.
Required Skills, Experience & Education:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience supporting Government client
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- 5 or more years of experience as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Perform business process analysis
- Model business processes and determine required inputs and outputs
- Conduct workflow and process flow analysis
- Identify potential improvement to business processes
- Develop process maps
- Assist with business transformation
- Make recommendations for changes to improve efficiency and/or reduce defect
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills in both face-to-face and virtual environments.
- Experience developing high-quality work written products.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Visio
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in a hospital environment.
- Experience with the Veterans Affairs.
Associated Veterans offers benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k plan with employer match, education and tuition reimbursement plan, commuter benefits, and more!
Associated Veterans is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age (40 or over), genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
[EEO/AA/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disability employer]