We have immediate openings for 3-5 SailPoint/CyberArk mid to senior level engineers focusing on IAM. The below description is for the CyberArk role but can be interchangeable with SailPoint. Below is a summary of the role:
: SailPoint/CyberArk Engineers
# of Positions
: Fairfax, VA
: Direct hire
: Must be US citizen since clearance will be required. A DHS EOD, Secret or TS will help the process
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of experience administering Windows servers, Linux servers and/or virtual infrastructure to include installation, configuration and maintenance of enterprise networks.
- Candidates with a Master’s degree must have at least 4 years of experience.
- At least two and a half years of working experience in deploying CyberArk to large enterprises
- Extensive experience in administering and managing windows-based servers (W2K12).
- Practical experience with PKI solutions, including SSL
- Hands on experience in deploying backup, high-availability and DR environments (cold, warm and hot)
- Working experience with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) and Active Directory (AD)
- Proven ability to work closely with customer’s network and operations team to resolve issues or security concerns of tools/services.
- Proven ability to work with vendors in troubleshooting and resolving issues related to the security tool
- Practical, “field" experience with installing, configuring, and testing PAM solutions.
- Extensive experience working with clients to provide design & architectural guidance and best practice recommendations for safe design, access control policies, and other related security requirements or needs
- Experience with integrating PAM solutions to Splunk and/or IAM tools such as CyberArk and/or SailPoint.
- Experience integration PAM solutions with multi-factor authenticators, namely PIV cards
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance/investigation to start employment. Must be able to pass a CGI background check to start employment.
- Day-to-day activities include working with customer teams and supporting current tasks and activities.
- Responsibilities include leading customer engineering teams.
- Work closely with customer delivery managers to prioritize daily tasks.
- Participate in technical meetings with customers’ technical specialists.
- Provide Tier 2/3 support for incidents relating to security tools/solutions.
- Continuously improve customers’ security deployments and integrate new technologies and services.
- CA PAM Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Certificate Authority
- Linux administration experience
- Windows PowerShell experience
- Basic knowledge of networking and firewalls
- Basic Splunk Knowledge
- Basic SailPoint IIQ knowledge
- CyberArk level 3 (Sentry) certification or higher
- Security relevant certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security +, CEH.
- Understanding of databases and vaulting technologies
- Basic programming experience (Python and Java preferred)
- Understanding of federal cyber security guidance such as NIST SP 800-37