Senior Data Analyst
Associated Veterans, LLC has an immediate opening for an experienced professional to perform work as a Senior Data Analyst, who can function in a highly collaborative, multi-contractor environment for a government agency. The candidate will perform analysis and support on programs and operations for our clients. The candidate will follow a structured approach that enables our clients to evolve to their desired future state. This approach is critical to our client’s ability to realize greater value and improvements in their planning, programming, acquisition, accountability, and performance measures.
Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and comprehend how users interact with core or business products. Coordinate and support the development and implementation of data management systems for public health projects and provide operations support, including evaluation, data analysis, and conceptualization and planning of policy analyses. Provide guidance and technical support on the development, implementation, and evaluation of public health projects or programs, including recommending changes and improvements. Review and evaluate research proposals to match datasets against approved rules, work with researchers to make any changes in their application, and work with the Advisory Committee in the final approval process. Apply advanced methods and techniques to compile and analyze data and prepare reports to address public health program needs. Collaborate with quantitative specialists to design and develop questionnaires, instruments, and databases, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience AND;
- 7 or more years of experience in public health, including data analysis
- Experience with DBMS systems
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of public health policies, procedure regulations, and requirements
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Experience with data modeling, database design and implementation, and data integration preferred
- Knowledge of health data transfer communication standards
- Ability to monitor and ensure compliance to standards of adequacy, legal, and regulatory requirements
- Possession of excellent analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Associated Veterans offers benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k plan with employer match, education and tuition reimbursement plan, commuter benefits, and more!
Associated Veterans is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age (40 or over), genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
[EEO/AA/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disability employer]