NorthHill Technology Resources has an opportunity for a SharePoint Developer in Washington, DC. This is a junior level role supporting a Federal contract for a fast- growing, dynamic organization, candidates must be US Citizens with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.
As a Sharepoint Developer, you will:
- Customize team sites, modify existing custom solutions, and develop custom SharePoint 2013 apps and solutions.
- Provide assistance with creation and maintenance of typical SharePoint out-of-the-box functionalities like document libraries, wikis, discussion boards, lists, calendars, web part pages, workflows, InfoPath forms etc.
- Utilize out-of-the-box SharePoint 2013 tools along with SharePoint Designer to create, update and maintain various sites, applications and solutions.
- Utilize out-of-the-box SharePoint 2013 tools along with SharePoint Designer to create workflows; coordinate with customer to test and implement workflows into production environment.
- Assist customers in applying SharePoint features and functions to meet their business needs.
- Assist customer in developing and utilizing their team and intranet sites and pages.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 & SharePoint 2013 as evidenced by relevant training, experience and/or certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010, 2013, 2016
- Knowledge of SQL Server Database 2008, 2012, 2016
- Knowledge on Angular JS, Typescript, HTML 5, CSS 3
- Minimum 3 years’ experience using out-of-the-box SharePoint tools and SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 & SharePoint 2013 metadata capabilities to include custom columns, content types and managed metadata
- Experience in developing custom solutions using Client Side Object Model (CSOM) and Server Side Object Model for SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 with Visual Studio/SharePoint Designer
- Experience in creating SharePoint workflows programmatically with Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013, SharePoint Designer
- Experience in developing custom SharePoint 2010/2013 master pages, page layouts and custom UI theme
- Awareness on Single Page Applications
- Working experience with SharePoint third party products
- Experience in training users on various SharePoint features.
- Azure development toolset for VS
- Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools 2.5.1
- Tableau Server (Dashboards, BI, Data Analytics)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, physics or related discipline and an advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for three years of experience
- Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience