NorthHill Technology Resources has an excellent opportunity for a Cloud Technologies Consultant for a project with US Customs and Border Patrol in Springfield, VA. Qualified applicants must have active Full CBP BI or Top Secret Clearance.
Cloud Technologies Consultant
The contractor will leverage tools and technologies to review, refine, and implement secure controls in multiple major cloud provider. The duties will include:
* Experience with architecture and security best practices surrounding commonly used cloud technologies at the OS, database, container, middleware, microservices and storage layers.
* Work with software architects, ISSO’s and other engineers to define and engineer security control implementation for CBP’s Cargo systems.
* Capability to define an implement ‘infrastructure as code’ best practices as they pertain to Cloud services within CSPD’s Sec-Dev-Ops programs
* Advise the Security Division leadership on security best practices in all areas regarding cloud technologies
The contractor will perform Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) of security tools and technologies (Reference SOW Section 5.3.2) at Cargo systems and includes
* Review security controls for deploying cloud technology
* Review cloud implementation strategy
* Review security policies for cloud technology
* Recommend industry best practices on security architecture for cloud implementation